Author Topic: What Rules Exists To Protect A President From Potential Congressional Harassment?  (Read 180 times)

FreddieArm

• Hello! My name is Freddie. It is a little about myself: I live in Australia, my city of Nelsons Plains. It's called often Eastern or cultural capital of NSW. I've married 1 years ago. I have two children - a son (Emmett) and the daughter (Jack
    • What Rules Exists To Protect A President From Potential Congressional.
You don_t need to be a supporter of President Trump to be concerned about the efforts to remove him from office. Last week House Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced impeachment proceedings against the President over a phone call made to the President of Ukraine. Democrats, who spent more than two years convinced that "Russiagate" would enable them to remove Trump from office only to have their hopes dashed by the Mueller Report, now believe they have their smoking gun in this phone call. It this about politics? Yes. But there may be more to it than that. But the claim was a lie. Former CIA director John Brennan accused President Trump of "treason" and of "being in the pocket of Putin" for meeting with the Russian president in Helsinki and accepting his word that Russia did not meddle in the US election. To this day there has yet to be any evidence presented that the Russian government did interfere. Notice a pattern here? Shockingly, according to multiple press reports the rules for CIA whistleblowing were recently changed, dropping the requirement that the whistleblower have direct, first-hand knowledge of the wrongdoing. Just before this complaint was filed, the rule-change allowed hearsay or second-hand information to be accepted. As it turns out, the CIA "whistleblower" lurking around the White House got the important things wrong, as there was noquid pro quodiscussed and there was no actual request to investigate Biden or his son. The Democrats have suddenly come out in praise of whistleblowers - well not exactly. Pelosi still wants to prosecute actual whistleblower Ed Snowden.